Friday, October 8, 2010

What am I doing?

I just don't seem to know anymore. Again I'm sure I'm over thinking things, but I can't help it I'm a thinker. I think my boyfriend is sensing something too. Last night I tried to get things started, but he said he was tired. Then he says he's not tired and so we just snuggled. Then he said I was getting a fire going and I just stopped. I mean I stopped doing what I was doing. Then he started things up and I kinda shut down. Yeah we clearly need to talk or something. I honestly really think it's because of the stuff I'm taking.
I think the real problem is me. I just feel off. I don't feel like myself. Seems like everyday I'm acting differently. I just don't feel like me. Well I have to finish this Post Cycle or I could end up more screwed up. I just feel like I'm stuck. Don't seem to be going anywhere with my workouts. Don't feel like I'm getting stronger or looking better. Like I said I just feel off. If it is my post cycle or even the pro-hormone I was on it will be coming to an end pretty soon anyway. Sad day since those products did help me pass my plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment