Friday, October 29, 2010

It's getting colder

It's getting colder here. Soon the snow is going to be flying. That means two things for me. 1. My boyfriend is going to insist on putting his ice cold hands under my shirt to warm up his hands. 2. He's going to be snuggling up to me a lot for warmth. Now the first thing I hate, but I also love it because we love playing with each other. The 2nd one I have no problem because I love snuggling. Plus my boyfriend is looking really hot lately. He's put on some muscle and lost some bodyfat. I've been saying he's been looking hotter then usual and he of course hasn't believed me until he hoped on the scale and saw that his weight went up and was staying up. I think he's feeling much better about himself now too. He honestly has been feeling really lousy about himself lately. He's been in the gym as long as me and hasn't seen the improvement he wants. So I love the fact that he's getting snuggly.
The downside being that I'm getting a new job. 20 hours a week. Mainly evening and weekend shifts. Plus he's getting another job too. I'm still not feeling great about those. I'm worried that we won't see each other as much. Plus we won't get to spend quality time holding each other at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment