Monday, October 25, 2010

Video

The first video is a gangbang with Steve Cassidy. He's kinda the main star in this scene, but there are many other guys like Marc West and Mark Slade. It's the final scene from another one of those prison movies. I must say Steve Cassidy really does shine in gangbangs. This next video is a short clip. In it this guy shoots a lot of cum. I mean seriously it is a lot. He pretty much covered that desk. Third up is another video with Sean Steel. I must say that guy is a big guy. Yet for a big guy he sure doesn't ever seem to get hard. Doesn't cum a lot either. Yet I can't help but stare at him and be aroused when he smiles or flexes. The next video is another xvideo file. Don't know if it will or won't work. It's a classic Colt Studio scene called Moving Violation. Has to do with a cop, someone being chased by a cop, and a guy jacking off to pictures of nude dude. Hope it works. One I know works is a video with Tony Defina having some phone sex. He is another guy that I think is the perfect size. He's not too big or too small. Plus he has a pretty sexy voice. I'd love to be on the other end of that phone. Lastly is is a guy jacking in front of a mirror. I've seen his clips on xtube, but i can't remember his name. Anyway the dude is clearly straight. Or trying to make it look like he's straight. Anyway he's skinnier then I usually like, but something about that attitude and how verbal he is just turns me on. Plus the guy uses a fleshlight and is a shooter. I love fleshlights and guys that shoot. So enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment