Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun experiment

Well somewhat fun. My job got a new male enhancement and I got a sample. So me and my boyfriend tested it out. Well I kinda wish I did what my boyfriend did, which was pour out half and take that. Nope I took the whole pill. Now I did it at like 7 at night and I had a long day so I wasn't in the mood. Well I wake up at like 3 am with a major boner. I somehow get to sleep, then wake up with a headache and a boner. My boyfriend apparently noticed. Well needless to say in the morning me and my boyfriend went at it. Yeah we had fun. The really interesting part is that after I shot I stayed hard for like 5 minutes. Ok maybe more like 2. Usually I go pretty limp after a few seconds. My boyfriend sure did notice and had no problem with that. The crappy part is for the rest of the day I had a major headache without the fun effects. Still have a somewhat headache now. Not fun.
In other news looks like my formspring is getting hits. Now if only these hits involved more then a name. Come on people it says ask a question not give a name. Not like I'm going to do anything with this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment