Thursday, October 14, 2010

Videos

This first video appeals to me more for the situation then anything else. Imagine you've been called to a house to fix something. When you get there your greeting by a naked guy who was in the middle of fucking another guy. You come in and both guys give you the eye. Yeah that's a hot scene. I'll say that is one lucky twink. Next is another scene from Heavy Metal Fantasy with Marc Mann. In this scene Eric is writing a scene where he services another daddy in leather. Sad that he didn't get off in this scene. He's such a sexy daddy. Eric not the guy in leather. The third video is a funny one. Well more funny for me. I saw this video on xtube and I was going to post it here, but the creator SDBeerCan4U disabled the embedding of the video. Well someone uploaded it to xlive. This one is a hot one in my opinion. SDBeerCan4U has a giant dick. Well it's big and thick. It's not a trick of the camera. You can tell because the muscle stud he's jacking off with has his dick pretty close. I mean wow. Both of them shoot a nice load. Wish I was there. Then we have clip called Right Away Sir! Yeah I find it hot. Don't know why that is. Lastly is Doug Jeffries in office fuck. I must say both guys are hot. I don't know who to watch. Man a hot fucked. I had a last video, but of course it was deleted from xvideos. Guess no Dean Coxx and Andrew Blue in Jersey Score for my readers..








No comments:

Post a Comment