Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Videos

First video is a vintage foursome. It's just fun to watch because of those really horrible beds. I mean those beds look so uncomfortable yet they really know how to fuck that's for sure. My next video got deleted so the new second video is an uncut muscle stud jacking off. Then we have a daddy threesome with Rob Lawrence, Spike Daddy, and Jack Sullivan. Why does this never happen in real life. Then keeping with our daddy theme we have a massage leads to bare fuck. I must say the top is a very hot daddy. Tall and well kept. So hot. Lastly is real couple Dan and Clint. Just like any other real couple fucking on camera they are amazing. I mean clearly they are very hot for each other. My favorite part has to be when both studs shot their load. That little banter back and forth is just so cute. Really ties the scene all together.








No comments:

Post a Comment