Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've learned two things

Lately I've just been thinking per usual. I realized that I like muscular guys that wear glasses. Is that weird? I don't know it just makes them sexier in my opinion. Like it makes them more human. There was a video of a guy on youtube with a gorgeous body. Then in his profile picture he was wearing glasses. I don't know if this is something recent because of my boyfriend or just something that's always been there. I guess it's because so often we see bodybuilders and models not wearing glasses. Even at my job I wear my contacts. Maybe it's a society thing. Like you can't have a body that looks amazing and wear glasses. There is only one bodybuilder that comes to mind that always wore his glasses except when he was on stage. That is El Nasser.
Like I said the guy is huge. In every picture he wore his glasses except when he was on stage. Personally I like him with the glasses on. He just seems so approachable. Wish more guys that wear glasses would show that they wear them from time to time. Makes them look sexier. Maybe that's just me.
Speaking of sexy why aren't these poser trunks standard issue? I mean it clearly shows more of the body. Probably because it leaves nothing to the imagination. I don't think that's a bad thing though. I'm sure they aren't standard because some guys couldn't fit everything in there. I know I have trouble with thongs. Either my balls like to hang out or I can't get my dick comfortable.
That also brings me to my 2nd thought. I do not like PDA. I don't know I just think there is a time and place for some things. I don't want to see a couple (gay or straight) all over each other. Just hold hands. Let alone these people that love having sex in public places. Me and my boyfriend are agreed on this. At home we can be all over each other and have sex wherever we want, but we don't want to do it in a public bathroom or be fawning all over each other in public. Just looks like we lack self control. Guess it's a personal thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment