Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today is the day

Today is the day I go out on another date. I'm super excited. I think because me and this guy have talked so much and have so much in common. Except of course on which phone we think is better. He keeps going on about his Blackberry while I say the iPhone is better. I've been thinking about it all night. And so has my lower head. I'm sure we aren't going to do anything on the first date, but it's fun to think about. I also gave him fair warning on my boner situation. When held by another guy I instantly bone up. It's just an automated reflex. And we talked about that last night. He just chuckled and said he'd bone up just at the sight of me. Which is a compliment of course. The thing about me and my boners is that I always get embarrassed. Even if I've had sex with the guy before. When I watched some movies with my ex I'd bone up and just naturally turned my body so he wouldn't accidentally rub up against it. Even when I know I'm going to be having sex later, I get shy about my boner. I know it's something I'll outgrow (I hope), but I just can't help it. Makes me feel like the only thing I have on my mind is sex even when it's a sex scene going on.
Rob Lawrence is a guy with THE dick. It's a thick sucker. I mean near beer can type of thickness. The first video he did (I believe) was Real Daddies 13. The one where he ran an auto repair shop. You got a real glimpse at it's thickness in the last scene. It was an up close shot and I mean it was thick. Not a good starter dick that's for sure.
I honestly wonder why guys do this to themselves. They pump and inject their dicks so much that they just don't look real. Clearly there is no small dick in that pouch. In getting it so big no guy can possibly take it. And it can't be too much fun to try to suck either. Can you even get an erection with a dick like that. To each his own, but I can't help but wonder why.
I have a major fear about the general public seeing me naked. Driving naked like that (with an erection mind you) would be mortifying to me. I hate being on my own couch or love seat naked. Just wonder if this guy does this all the time or just when he's looking for hitchhikers.
A cowboy getting fucked by Will West. Well seems about right. Will always did seem to like to do movies where he was a cowboy or take pictures of him in western attire. Now I know where my like of cowboys and southern accents comes from. Has to do with growing up in the city part of Texas. I rarely saw a real cowboy, but surely loved when I did. Will might be just like me. Or actually grew up as a cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment