Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Videos

I love this first video. It's a vintage colt clip called Magic of Power. I know weird title. It stars Frank vickers and Neal shaw. It's a very erotic clip. A lot of touching and muscle worship. It was the first scene of a movie called Triple Threat which I own. I have a hard time making it past this scene. If you like good classic erotic scenes you'll love this one. Next up is Flex big muscle. This is one of the few full clips of him you can find out there. In this one he's in a white tank top and briefs. He then does a few poses in his declined position and starts jacking off. Kinda your standard jack off scene. Third up is Tea Time leading to fuck time. The guys in this scene are hot. Well put together and very into each other. It's a flip flop scene as well. Tons of cum as well. Next we have two guys fucking in the Kitchen. One of those well obviously they are going to fuck scenes. Doesn't make it less hot though. Then it's two blondes in the park. I don't know the name of the bottom in this scene, but I do know the guy is in a lot of scenes and always shoots a huge load. I really posted the scene just for him. I think he's hot. The top is not really my cup of tea. Lastly is the 2nd scene from the movie Nasty Men. By far one of the best scenes of the entire movie. You have 5 bodybuilder types all fucking. A lot of sweating, grunting, and pounding. It's hard to not find this scene super hot. When I got the movie I only wanted it for this scene and this scene alone. It's one of the only times you ever saw Dave Stone fuck.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment