Monday, March 5, 2012

Nothing but bullshit

I'd like to believe I'm a calm guy that does a good job at looking at the other point of view, but this time I just can't. I had a date saturday and there will be no 2nd date. Now I can understand rejection, but the reasoning for this one was complete and utter bullshit. He said he can't date me because I look like I'm younger than 23. Now keep in mind the guy has seen pictures of me. The only difference between those pics and me in person is that I'm older. And that's such a fucking shallow reason too. I'm sorry my life wasn't so hard that I was aged. I'm sorry that I take care of myself and my body. I'm sorry I have good genetics. That's like me not dating a guy because he's not blonde or doesn't have green eyes. It's something they can't change. I mean at least having a certain body type makes sense since it is something you can change (even if it takes a lot of time). The guy was going on about how he could fall in love with me. Yet he can't because I look young. Everyone I tell that too says it's a bullshit reason and you know what it is. And of course the guys refuses to see how it's a bullshit reason. I think the real reason is that he was so sure I was going to not enjoy my time with him that he cut it off. The whole week he kept talking about disappointing me and that I could back out. If I had I would have been a fucking asshole. Just something that I won't ever be able to forgive. If he had said there was just no spark or that he was too old for me then ok I would be hurt, but I would understand, but to be too young. When you've seen my pictures. God just makes me want to punch something.

Not going to lie. I was pretty fucking down on men (still kinda am) this morning. Had no hope that I was going to find anyone (still really don't), but sometimes you hear a song that just says what you needed to hear. Your friends and family can say it over and over again, but a song can make you feel something behind it. I know it's a stretch to say it's a miracle if I end up with anyone, but it would feel like that to me.
Got to love oil. It gives this very nice looking sheen. Plus it's fun to rub on guys. If done in the right way can even look like they are sweating. Sadly this guy missed his back and he's standing right by a mirror.
I know who this is and I'm sure you all do too, but I can never spell his last name unless I see it somewhere. Wish he would just show us his dick and have it over with. I'm sure he did a video for smoking hunks and still didn't expose himself. I'm really surprised Jimmy Z and smoking hunks have kept him around as long as they have when he refuses to show us everything. Yes this guy is great eye candy, but it's no fun if he won't show his lollipop.
Don't see something like this everyday. I can't tell if he's trying to show off or if that's just when the picture was snapped. The guy does have a nice chest and all. Kinda wonder if he was or still is a bodybuilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment