Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1000th post

Hard to believe this is my 1000th post. Then again when you post about 2 times a day it was bound to happen sooner or later. Today I'm feeling much better. Kinda ready to go out there and try once more. I just joined gaydar.net and doesn't seem like there is too much going on there. Then again I tried it when I was back in Texas and it didn't look like many people used it. So I imagine there aren't too many small towners using it. I've also decided to try gay.com again. I've been trying to avoid it because it seems like it's just hook ups. Then on top of that the last time I was on gay.com I met a guy who shopped the store and that didn't end well so I'm trying to avoid it. I guess I need to also get an updated photo. I don't take many photos so you can imagine that I have a limited selection to use. I'll be signing up for that next week. Kinda just using what I already got at my disposal right now. For me gay.com is a last resort. It might be the answer, but I just don't want to use it. Least not yet. I also decided to just hook up with Butch for all my guy on guy needs in the mean time. We are fuck buddies after all. Emphasis on the buddy part. We have an understanding going. He can see other guys if he wants. I think he thought he had to be exclusive with me which made me feel bad. We aren't a couple so he can be with other guys if he so chooses. We also agreed that once I find a guy our sexual adventures will be over unless the guy wants a threesome. So there you go. We are actually meeting up Thursday morning. Yay.
This is Steve majors. Yeah the choice in attire is a bit ironic. He was oen of those guys that had a pelt that I just loved. Don't know if he shaved his arms so the only hair was on the forearms, or if that's just how his body works. I always like the chest and belly fur. It's just so much fun to play with for sure.
Butch is a lot taller than me so he can't ride my dick like I'd love for him to do. So I came across this photo and said hey this could work. Because of the layout of his room it very well could be done. I'd like to watch his expression as he was doing it, but that's the problem with a 5' 6" guy fucking a 6' 4" guy.
I kinda remember this scene with Anthony DeAngelo and Cameron Cruise. It was a threesome they did with some lucky third guy early in their career. When they use to do condom flicks. Man I envy that couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment