Monday, March 26, 2012

On a Hiatus

A lot has happened over the weekend and I just can't focus on blogging for right now. My ex's mother is currently dying and could go any second. I need to be there for him which means I'm going to be pretty down. I'm also stressed from work and lastly from trying to figure out Seth. So I'm putting new posts on a hold for now. I may be back next week it may be 2 weeks for now. And in all honesty I may not come back. Blogging has gotten to the point where it's a chore so I think once I get some down time I'll be able to figure out what I want to do with this blog because right now if it was to go down I wouldn't replace it. So we will see. I may not be tweeting much either. Got a lot going on this week so I may or may not see you again.
-Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment