Monday, March 19, 2012

Polar opposites

This weekend started off great, but sure did end crappy. I had a date on Saturday and it went so well. He is so nice and funny and cute. He's a big kid just like me. We just hit off so well. We truly lost track of time while we were talking. I learned a lot about him and he learned a lot about me. And the big thing is that he does want to be a dad some day which honestly is a big plus for me. We had dinner at his place then watched The Astonishing X-Men. After that we talked a bit more and I kissed him. And we kissed some more. And then we totally made out. The funny thing is we both wanted to keep it PG and we kinda did. We did basically make out and dry hump. And from how much moaning and groaning we did there is no doubt we would have shot in our pants if we kept going. Then came Sunday. My ex just ripped into me the entire day. Just one right after another. Do I know it's probably because of his up coming divorce. Yeah I do. Do I know it's because he had a stressful first week at his new job of course. Do I know it's because he was hoping that we'd get back together ya. Does it hurt any less? Nope. Does it lower my self esteem even more? Oh hell yes. Does it make me want to cry every time I think about what he said? Yep. The thing about me is that if some random person said that to me it would hurt, but I'd be more pissed that someone would go out of their way to make me feel bad. When it comes from someone that close to me it takes awhile for me to pull the knife out. Takes even longer to heal from it. Also takes even longer to start rebuilding the wall and whenever I do it's only made of straw. So It's just going to be a rough go for me. He apologized today, but the damage is done and it jut makes it hard to look at him and not want to break down right then and there. The odd thing is that he wondered why I wasn't saying anything and I simply said I'm hurt and anything I'd say would be out of hurt and wouldn't accomplish anything. Yet that's exactly what he did and kept doing. So my Monday isn't doing all that great. Even with the guy texting me this morning.
This is Cal "Speedy" Reynolds. Least if I remember the name right. Speedy was a nickname he used on his website. I'm assuming it was a good nickname given to him not a bad one. He only did a few flicks for Mustang studios then got out of the game. He is such a stud. Shame he didn't stay in longer, but at least we do have some videos of him that will live on.
Now that is a daddy bear. I mean there is nothing I don't like about this guy. Physically he would be the perfect guy for me. And if he's as sweet as he looks I'd be in trouble. I'd be bent over before I knew it and begging for more. I just like big guys. And if we ever went to the gym together I'd be boned up the entire time.
Saw this on lolsnaps and just had to share it. The thing I wonder is what the person that labeled it is calling the fail. Is it a fail on the guy trying to drink or the guy that popped the cork? You got to admit it does look like there is an O face going on.
When I saw this photo it reminded me of the guy I went out with on Saturday. When I started rubbing his dick and rubbing up against him he was so in ecstasy. Was just lost in the moment like this guy. Would love to see and hear what he does when I actually suck that dick of his. Guys that get so into what's going on are a real turn on for me. It let's you know that they really respond to what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment