Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New schedule

I got promoted last week so my schedule is a lot different than it use to be. I can't post at my normal time because that's when my boss is going to be coming in. Plus I have a lot more to do in the mornings than in the afternoon. So until I get the hang of it my blog posts will be hits and misses. I'll do my best to post. This is where it would be a good idea to follow the blog or at least me on twitter. That way you'll know if I get to it or not. The other annoying thing is I now have to find new times to see guys. My ex is still getting home at the same time, and he doesn't know that from time to time I shag a guy. Plus dating is now that much harder. Did meet a nice guy on gay.com. We'll see where that goes. Not holding my breath.
Got to love the human imagination. One of the things I like about undressing a guy is when I get him tenting. The shirt is off, we've been kissing, and now the pants are off. He's just left in his underwear where his bulge is impossible to not notice. That's what this photo reminds me of. You want to know what the dick looks like so you form so many different images in your head. Actually seeing it is usually better.
This image caught my eye for a somewhat obvious reason. I saw Texas written across his chest so it got me thinking of what he sounds like. Growing up in Texas I gained an affinity for country boys. Southern accents do it for me. I think it's just the idea of seducing a guy that I couldn't have seduced while in Texas.
No two cocks are the same, but this guy has a similar curve to Butch a guy I hook up with. I've seen quite a few guys with this downward bend and I always wonder how did that happen? Was it just how they wore their under wear or was it from trying to fuck themselves? I also wonder how does it feel to get fucked by that? I mean the dick is use to bending down. Would that be pleasure or pain depending on the position. I've never been fucked by one like that so I'm just curious.
I'd so love to fall asleep on top of that man. Specifically on his chest. My head just naturally finds a guys chest and rests there. My ex hated when I did that. Plus if I fell asleep on top of him he'd most likely hold me which is the best way to make me pop a boner. I love being held by a strong pair of arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment