Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Got my refund

My tax refund from both the federal government and the state government came in yesterday. I had the federal one awhile ago. Anyway now that I have both I can pay for my plane tickets plus I can finally get the sex toy I want. I've established I do want something I can fuck along with something I can ride. There are two I'm trying to decide between. It really depends on how much I get off or how much shipping is. There is the Ride N' Fuck from Fort Troff and the Adam Male Ass Stroker with Erect Cock from tla. As you can see there isn't really much difference between them. I will say the nice thing about Fort Troff is they have demos and I believe you get a dvd with the demo on it, but my ex has ordered from TLA and says you get a coupon for 20% off your first order. I'll also have to set aside some money for some water based lube. I normally use silicone based because I find it doesn't dry as fast so you can get more out of it without having to add more. Apparently this toy requires water based lube to keep it in tact. Which explains why my old fleshlight started to come apart. That and I didn't clean it like I was suppose to. So I'm all excited about it though. It's a good way to easy back into bottoming when I'm ready.
I am not a fan of guys that jack off with shirts on. It's just this pet peeve of mine. That being said it is a good thing this guy was wearing black. Most guys that fuck or jack off in a shirt wear black. It does make the cum stand out more. Plus this one is hands free. It is always hot to see a guy cumming without his hand on his dick. Granted not a lot of cumshots are truly hands free. Usually the guy jacks off with his hand then let's go as he cums, but for the few guys that can cum without any assistance are truly legendary.
Again robes are a weak point for me. Especially this guy. You can just here him now. Come help daddy with his morning issue. And he has such an amazing body too. And that is quite the dick. I think it would be fun to ride that while he had his robe on. Then again he'd probably sweat right through it. Man I need a boyfriend.
Recently there was a college wrestling tournament in my town. Sadly I didn't get to see it because I didn't pay to get tickets. I was hoping at least one would come in just to look at the store, but we are so far away from the hotels and the arena that it was taking place in that it didn't happen. Once again I wonder why everyone says true wrestling his homoerotic. I mean in every sport guys are usually this close and from time to time cop a feel.
Must say the only thing I truly notice about this photo is this guy's ass. That is just an ass you'd love to play with. I have so many dirty thoughts going through my head about it. Such a great ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment