Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Better morning

So this morning I was talking to Seth (the guy I went out on a date with). He likes twilight and I made fun of it and he called me on it and I felt bad so we talked on gay.com im. After apologizing and talking it out we went right back to how we normally are. And we just had some good conversations. You see on Saturday we found out that we are both tops. He did say he was curious what it was like to bottom. From there we dry humped the hell out of each other. Well the reason why this is important is because he brought it up again and I said I would be honored if I was the guy that got to top you for the first time, but no pressure. I want to take this slow so because I like you Seth. He then said that's good to know because I like you too. Which got me to respond back saying well that's really good for me to hear and makes me even more determined to show him that I'm a good match. I got an aww from that. A 2nd date so needs to happen. He even signed off by calling me sexy. He's never done that. So here's hoping we are on the right track. As much as I would love to just hop into bed with him and be called his boyfriend, I know it doesn't work like that. We have to keep talking and keep dating. Hopefully after about a month of dating we will feel comfortable saying we are in a relationship. Plus I know that means I have to meet his family that's in town. It's such a different feel than the other guy. Despite all that we talked about and shared he couldn't date me because I look too young. Even though he saw a photo of me. Then I started to see that him not wanting to date me wasn't a bad thing. The guy is so negative and drinks so much that there is no way that I would have been happy. When we were on our date he drank some wine. That was fine. Then when we im he has been drinking for awhile and he gets so negative. Last night he just brought me down. Really not regretting his decision now. Think he is though.
You have to admire a flexible guy. Not a lot of guys can do this. I know I can spread my legs, but I can't be in a position like this for any length of time. Let alone getting fucked like that, but it is a tops dream. I mean that's fucking easy access right there. Sometimes it can be a chore to find the hole depending on how the guy is positions. There is no way you can miss the mark with this guy.
I'd take this guy home in a heart beat. I know that some guys wouldn't because he doesn't have the biggest dick in the world, but that doesn't matter to me. I'd be happy to just kiss him while I worshiped his body. I mean when you are with a muscle daddy sex isn't just about sticking a pin in the hole. There is going to be a lot that is involved and you know it.
This is JT a.k.a. pecpig on xtube. He is a guy that loves to have his nips played with. A lot of his videos focus on his pecs and nips. Sadly he doesn't just have a video where it plays in a linear fashion from start to finish. I'd love to see him do a standard jack off film. Maybe one day he will.
I swear every now and again I see a photo that makes it obvious that Alexsander Frietas competed in bodybuilding competitions. This is one of those photos. He's completely hairless (minus the hair on his head) with insane definition. Also the way he does certain poses just looks so professional and polished. Wonder what he's up to right now. He doesn't tweet nearly as much as he use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment