Monday, March 19, 2012

Videos

Today's first video is also the pick. I must say this is exactly why I want a home gym. Well that and a boyfriend to be around while I'm using the home gym. I have no clue what is up with the beginning of this clip though. Once you get past it, it's much better. Just a bit of stair climbing and then it all starts. The workout goes from climbing stairs to riding dick. This is basically my fantasy fuck.  Next is Patrick Ives in having a threesome in the barn. Country boys going at it. Another one of my favorite fantasies. Third up we get to see what's behind door number 1. Behind door number 1. Basically that's just how the scene starts. Two guys open the door to find two guys going at it. They close the door, but luckily we get to see it keep going. Must say it would be hard to just close the door on that. Next is a scene from the movie Anal Obsession. The top in this scene has a pretty nice dick. And a lot of time is spent giving it oral pleasure. Then comes pounding time. Then it's two country bears. This is very much a classic bear scene. A lot of just animal passion. A lot of woofs and load grunting. Last up is two guys by the pool. Luckily there isn't the under water fucking in this one. I just don't like that. Think it's hotter to fuck on land or above the water than under it.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment