Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Layered day

I just don't know how the hell I'm suppose to feel today. Honestly this day has been crappy. I'm tired of dealing with people. I want to go to my room and sleep the rest of the day away. People are just fucking pissing me off today. Then I was so fucking horny this morning. I could have gone to an orgy and fucked every guy and still been horny, yet at the same time I didn't want to cum. I'm just fed up with everything. Fed up with my boyfriend and dealing with his family. I'm fed up with my so called friend ignoring me all the time then all of a sudden want to get buddy buddy when he's super happy or going through a crisis. Then all of a sudden oh what's wrong with you. I'm so pissed and sad and horny and happy (because it's finally warm). Then it didn't help that my boyfriend decides he wants to tell me to shut up. So I have and haven't said a word to him since. I've been in a funk all day and he just yells out shut up to me. Yeah I just honestly am done. I don't want to go home. I don't want to talk to people. Just want to yell out to the world and say fuck you all.

The above guy is Jusup Wilkozs. Least that's what the title of this clip said. I posted it because honestly this is the bodybuilder I'm a bit more interested in. Yeah who doesn't like a guy that's just a wall of muscle, but someone like this guy would be fine by me. This guy was back when symmetry was more important then freaky size. It's why they call it the golden age of bodybuilding.
Today (on my better moment) I introduced to one of my chat mates to Dodger Wolf. I'm actually surprised that he never heard of him. I sent him this picture. I then introduced him to the video that introduced the world to him. The one of him and Adam Russo. The thing about Dodger is he just is sexy. He doesn't really have to try. I mean you look into his eyes and you are just drawn in. And who wouldn't want to rub that pelt?
This is Alexey Lesukov who's made a huge splash in the bodybuilding world. If I recall right he's only 20 years old. Probably 21 by now. Anyway the sheer size of this guy is incredible. That being said the only thing I could think about when looking at this picture is I want to strangle the person that did his coloring. I mean it's running down his stomach. That's not his fault. I doubt he got docked points or anything because of it (maybe he did), but that is something that should not have happened when you have someone else doing your coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment