Friday, May 6, 2011

Time to change again

I'm thinking I'm going to do another change to my blog. Thinking for one I should put something in the background. Then again a solid background does make it easy to read things. Anyway I'm thinking with my video posts I'm just going to post them and let them speak for themselves. Seems like I don't have the patience anymore to sit through movies and give a little description. Only really had one person mention that they liked that I gave descriptions for the videos, but hasn't said anything sense. I'm also thinking I'm cutting down the number of videos I post from 6 to 4. Lately that seems to be about the number I get with stuff getting deleted. I haven't truly decided if I want to do this. I'm thinking it's just cause I'm in a slump. I haven't really been getting into edging too much. I'll have an idea if I'm going to do it or not by next week. If I really get into the mood I can post no problem, but doesn't help that seems like lately the videos take forever to download or they are just repeats. I really don't like posting things I know I posted before. Well I'll keep you posted when I decide what I'm going to do.

The above video is a guy getting oiled down. If a guy ever asked me to do this I'll have to pinch myself because I must be dreaming. I'd have the hardest time not boning up the second I feel his muscles. And this guy is definitely in shape. Plus I have a little thing for that 70's era mustache. Probably because some of the hottest guys came out of that time period and liked to have those mustaches.

This one is germanbuilder a.k.a. werewolf. I never get tired of this guy because of the simple fact that he actually posts videos. Right now everyone is trying to get him to post a jack off video again. He has a very hot dick btw. Nice and meaty. Plus he's uncut which is hot in itself. If I met this guy I really would turn into a school girl wanting an autograph from the teen heart throb of the day. I mean the way he controls his pecs. I'd love to give that man a tongue shower after he works out. Was that last one a bit too much?
Like I said before there are some drawings that I really like. The thing about art like this is that you can do things that people can't normally do. You'd have a hard time finding a guy that fits a spandex suit exactly like this. The artist has it so tight that he's basically naked. It's why I love bara. The sad thing is that it's impossible to find any good bara that has been translated into English now that baralover is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment