Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Videos

The first video has two guys fucking on the patio. I must say it's a heavily anal based video. I mean there is like 2 or 3 minutes of blowing then they go at it. And go at it for awhile. Then do a brief bit of blowing before going at it again. Pretty interesting. Next up Francios Sagat gets royally fucked. I mean there is no other way to view it. I mean the top just pounds him. He never really lets up. Don't think Sagat could walk the next day. I'm amazed the top could keep that pace up. And he didn't have a tiny dick either. The next two videos play off each other. They are both from the movie Jumper which has to do with a death experience and getting a redo. Anyway the first video has a guy getting sucked off in movie theater. It was one of those XXX cinema movies. Love the guy in the front that is so into "jacking off" that you don't see anything but this hunk of clothes. It's a really quick scene. Then we get to see what happens after the theater. I'm sure if I saw the whole movie these scenes would make sense. I don't know if that was the guy that would later become his boyfriend or what. It's a really trippy movie, but the sex is good. Fifth up I found another Sagat movie. This time the top is a bit more forgiving and spends more time getting sucked then fucked. The hottest part was Sagat's hairy chest getting coated in cum. Last up is two guys going at it raw. A lot of fucking here.










No comments:

Post a Comment