Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the week

Today doesn't feel like a Friday for me. I talked to two of my friends about the dream I had. Both...well one suspected what I suspected which was me and my boyfriend's relationship has changed like it did with that master and slave. The other one thought I had another sex dream about him when I brought it up, then kinda dismissed it after I told him. We ended up talking about him and his boyfriend because I threatened to text his boyfriend to buy a whip. I've been a so so sexual mood. I think because I'm feeding off my boyfriend. He hasn't really been in the mood because of his aunt and I haven't been in the mood to ask for it. Seems like I honestly feed off of a person's sexual energy. Guess it does keep me out of trouble (now).
Another picture from one of my many yahoo groups. I absolutely love doing that. Having my dick in between hairy pecs. One of the many reasons why I love hairy guys. Sadly I think this is one of those single drawings. Not from a comic strip. Would love to see the back story and the finale.
I never get tired of looking at Carl Hardwick. I think it's because it reminds me of a simpler time. By which I mean not worrying about all the adult things I have to worry about. I think Carl Hardwick was a guy I really enjoyed watching because he just seems like such a gentle lover. Don't care if he's straight. Just seems he's approachable.
This is the cover for Blue Blake's Strongman Solo Series. The funny thing is I don't think there was ever a 2nd video. I just now checked and I am correct in saying that. Also seems like this was the last video ever put out by Blue Blake. Well now I have to go look at the website. Ok website is still up, but doesn't look like anything new has been added. Anyway I posted this picture because well it amazes me that this was his last video. I can't believe it was just a solo compilation. Seems like it should have at least been two guys going at it. Then again I'm sure a lot of things happened where he thought he was going to be doing more. I just wonder what is Blue up to and what Blue Blake productions has come to a halt.

No comments:

Post a Comment