Saturday, May 14, 2011

Videos

The first video comes from LA Tools...again. This scene is a concerned parent and the coach. I liked this scene just because I've always had a thing for coaches. The only bad part of this clip is for some reason there is this cheering going on. Don't ask me what all that is about. Next up is Claudio Antonelli and Chris Stone a.k.a. Jack Dragon. The scene starts off with the guys posing then moves to Claudio doing the bench press. Once that's over all hell breaks loose. Third up is Max Grand in the shower. Another straight forward clip. Sorry for the lack of descriptions for these clips. Just had a big lunch with my bf and I'm kinda sleepy. Next Cody shoots a huge load in the grass. Yeah that's pretty much it. Next it's two lovers in bed. I find the scene more on the romantic side. So if you are looking for a hardcore power fuck then move on to the last video. That's where the gangbang happens. Yeah some "poor unfortunate soul" has to get fucked and suck off dick while others guys watch and jerk off. Yes I'm sure we all feel sorry for that guy and wouldn't want to trade places with him.










No comments:

Post a Comment