Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Videos

The first video is Francesco D'Macho and Josh West. It's from one of the Trunks movies. I always liked those movies because it always looked like the guys were oiled down. Plus none of the guys looked out of shape. They all looked very define and cut. These two are of course no exception. The next clip is a Tom Lord Cam show. Again this is before his dick started doing that weird thing and he didn't have the huge roid gut he has now. This is one that he called a pec show where he focused a lot of attention on his pecs and nips. Now the cumshot he fires off at the end should seem familiar because it's been on the web ever since this show came out. Must say that the whole show is just as good as that cumshot. Third up is this weird bareback sling fuck. The sling is in an office building. And there is just a guy sitting in the sling jacking off with his ass in the air. Well if you ignore that it's a pretty hot clip. I must say the top is hung. I mean I didn't expect to see that come out of those pants. And that's what got me to post it here. Next up is a Kristen Bjorn threesome. Yeah you can tell that's exactly where it comes from. It's the typical way Bjorn starts a threesome scene. A guy sucking two guys off. I always love these scenes. Next is a guy table jacking. I always like learning new ways of jacking off. It's the edger in me. Last up is Titpig barebacking. Don't ask me what movie this is from or the name of the guy that's his partner in his scene because I know neither. I just know that it's Titpig doing what he loves to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment