Thursday, May 5, 2011

Videos

The first video is a good ole vintage fuck. The lighting isn't all that great, but it's actually a pretty hot scene. Then again has to find vintage scenes that weren't. Didn't have all that fancy camera tricks back then so every shot counted. Next up Trevor Knight and Jason Ridge work it out. Kinda all I can say about this scene. It's pretty straight forward. The third video comes from Muscle Ranch 2 I believe. Don't quote me on that 100%. I've only seen that movie like once and that's it. Basically a wanderer comes to the ranch and well gets laid. It's the final scene if I'm correct. My next video got deleted so on to the new fourth clip. I know I've posted this before and I'm sure a lot of you have seen it. Just letting you know now. This is the famous scene of Muscle Matt fucking Carlo. No matter how many times I see this video I don't get tired of it. I mean it's pretty hot. Last up is Ivan blowing spence. In case you didn't know by now Spence was the alias Devin Draz used for awhile. This is just a blowjob video. It always annoys me when a guy keeps his shirt on getting a blowjob mainly because you can't see all the muscles reacting.








No comments:

Post a Comment