Monday, May 9, 2011

So tired of it

Lately my boyfriend has just been ranting about any and everything. He refuses to not watch anything political so he is telling me about all the worries in the world which frustrates me because I can't do anything about it. It makes me pissy and he's said that before and that's why I told him stop telling me about politics. He of course never listens. Then Saturday he goes on and on about how our relationship is different then his old one because I don't tell him what to do. This of course during a show I want to watch so I have to pay attention to him talk. And just now he goes on a rant about how doctors are all about the money. His aunts going in for more cancer related stuff and he just won't give up. I've officially stopped listening to him. I love the man, but I just get tired of him ranting about things he can't fix or change. He rants about his family, he rants about politics, he rants about doctors. I just don't want to hear it anymore. Yeah I'm sure there are certain rants I have that annoy him, but the difference is the second I get it off my chest I'm done. Plus my rants actually have to do with him. Anyway I also can read his face and when he doesn't want to hear about something I 1. stop or 2. he asks me to stop and I do. No wonder why I haven't really been in the mood.
Remember the video I posted of the guy getting oiled down. Well that was Peter Andreas also known as Ed Rhinehard. He modeled for Colt back in the day. As far as I know he never did a video. Jut photos. He seriously just looks amazing to me. He has that look of bodybuilders back when the sport was really coming into it's own. Before it got as tainted as it is now. The sport of Bodybuilding just doesn't seem the same when you compare to these legends from back in the day.
This was a picture from my yahoo group. I posted it because this guy is kinda a glimpse into a lot of the guys you see that are covered in tattoos. Must say they all will age amazingly. I just like tattoos on guys, especially guys that take care of themselves. Seems like after a certain age all too many guys give up and stop trying.
I for the life of me can not remember this guy's name. Whenever you look up Colt Studios you usually see a picture of him. He always wears a torn jock strap. I believe he never did any video work sadly. Seems like all the cute ones never want to do video work.

1 comment: