Monday, May 2, 2011

Videos

The first video is Take it like a man scene 5. I must say the guys have pretty nice builds. I thought they were going to be pretty so so, but it was actually pretty hot seeing the guys take off their shirts. Plus the sex isn't bad either. It's actually a pretty good scene. Good thing I didn't judge it based on it's cover. The next video is a vintage biker/leather orgy. It's a scene with multiple cumshots. It also skips around a lot. One second one guy is getting fucked then this guy just shows up. Ignoring that it's a pretty good scene. The only big star I can name is Chad Douglas. Third up are 2 uncut guys jacking off. One use a vacuum tube for a bit while the other jacks off then cums on a mirrored coffee table. Then the guy with the tube jacks off and a third guy shows up but doesn't really do anything. Must say both guys did shoot quite a load. And this is why I wish I was uncut. Next up is a scene from the movie Rural Erection. In this scene the narrator shows us why he lets truckers swim for free in his pool. Well if that was guaranteed to happen every time I like a trucker swim in my pool I'd get a pool. Practically pays for itself that way. Next up is Harry Louis bottoming. Apparently this is a big deal. I can honestly say I don't really follow him. I will also say I like the tattooed guy more then Harry. Wish he could have fucked him in different positions, but I'm sure Harry isn't used to bottoming. Last up is Power shift 4. This was a four part series featuring Edu Boxer and Manu Maltes. Manu is new the company and basically cause Edu to lose his position. As you can imagine Edu is pretty pissed off and takes it out on Manu's ass. Still don't know if these two are still together or if they did break up. Hard for me to know when both retire.










No comments:

Post a Comment