Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Videos

The first video is from the movie The brig. Honestly the plot isn't the main focus here. Again this is a good vintage clip. Guys just going at it. Not trying to make it look pretty. Then Doug Jeffries gets worshiped. I honestly envy the guy in this scene. Doug Jeffries is just this daddy that never changes. He's still a huge fucker. His face doesn't seem to age any. He seems like the eternal daddy. And he just knows how to take control. Knows the things to say to turn on a guy. Even getting fucked he's in total control. So hot. The next two videos are also from The Brig. First is one where a guy fucks a hustler. I want you to take notice of how much money he has to pay the guy to get him to suck dick and then get fucked. Way more then I'd pay. I'd just find someone that would do it for free, but the guy is hot. Then a guy recounts the event that made him think about his attraction to guys. Apparently while in the brig for something another guy stripped and jacked for him. Plotline was not the point of this movie obviously.Fifth up is a guy named Macho Man as Santa. I do not make this stuff up. He does the typical thing. Posing and jacking off. I would have saved this until Christmas, but hell if I would remembered this clip by then. Lastly is Arpad Miklos and Dean Flynn. This is one of those give the people what they want clips. I like Dean Flynn, but I've seen so much in Arpad Miklos that I'm kinda done with him. Would I turn him down if he cruised me no, but I don't want to watch him fuck other guys anymore. Have him get fucked for once and then I'll watch.










No comments:

Post a Comment