Thursday, April 21, 2011

Videos

The first video is another cumpilation. I posted it because it was dedicated to someone I know. That doesn't happen very often with my limited circle of chat friends. Anyway just a bunch of different cum shots. Next up is an interview with Titpig. It's from a treasure island media video that was centered around Titpig. Think it was called One Night with Titpig. Anyway he just tells us how he got involved in playing with his nipples and how he can actually orgasm just from playing with his nips. Honestly if you watch him you'll believe it. Or watch any of his other videos where guys suck on them. Third up is a vintage movie. Three guys fuck at the tanning salon. Side note the guy behind the desk has a major 80's haircut. He looks cute and has a good body, but man that haircut caused me to laugh. Anyway there is a little mix up and that of course leads to sucking and fucking. Next Coach gets a blowjob on NYSM. Wish I had him as a coach. I would gladly show this much initiative to get a better grade. Then staying with NYSM Big Dave returns. I've posted a video or two with Dave in it. As you can see he cut his hair (finally) and is still a massive stable boy. Oh and best part about his return. He is not so loud when he cums. Man I always have to turn down my sound whenever he cums. Now this next vintage clip has quite a lot going on. There is the guy jacking off watching the other guys going at it. Then the roof guy gets surprised by two other guys and they go at it. A lot happens in just 25 minutes. One reason why I love vintage films.Today is everyone's lucky day. I only post 6 videos on a normal day. Less if others get deleted. Well I found one that I honestly have to share with you all. I've posted videos of Mantrap9 before. He's the hot cocky fucker that makes you want to call him daddy. Well he posted a 6 minute video where he actually cums. I have no clue how long this video will be up so I'm posting it now. Thank me later.












No comments:

Post a Comment