Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't want to do it again

I honestly do ever want to be without my guy again. Last night I couldn't even watch a movie. It just felt wrong. I couldn't concentrate on it so I popped open my computer and surfed around. Ended up turning off the movie. It's not the same watching a movie alone. When did I get so co-dependent? I use to love being alone. I mean I could hang out with my friends, but after awhile I wanted to be by myself. Now I'm by myself for a day and I just feel so empty. That man better not leave me or I'll be a wreck. I guess that's how you know you really love someone. When not being with them just seems to kill you inside. The sad thing is even though he's back he probably won't be staying with me. There is a long story behind that. The short version is the family member doesn't want her son being alone.
And I bet he isn't even fully aroused. Wonder what he looks like when he's turned on. The funny thing is it's hard not to notice. Wear a silver poser and see if no one stares at your package.
I usually don't like photos like this. Where all you can see is the back and not the face. Yet I can't help but like this picture. Mainly because of the guy rimming. He has a great back and a very nice shaped ass. I'd rim him while he was rimming.
This is a picture of Monster Mike. He use to be this big name. Every now and again a video clip of his would pop up. I haven't heard anything about him recently. Shame because he had a body that was meant to be worshiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment