Thursday, April 7, 2011

Videos

The first video is two guys fucking in the bathroom. I can not think of the studio that made this video. Think it had star in it...or private. Anyway the studio has a distinct style of video. It always has this kinda dreamy type look. They also dub the voices which is weird, but the sex is hot. This video is no exception. Next up is an orgy in a Pyramid. I can not remember what movie this came from, but it's a two parter. Most of the first part was this orgy. The two big names (for me at least) in this are Steve Cruz and Huessein. If you like muscle bears then you'll love this third clip. Arpad Miklos, Eduardo, and a third guy who's name I can't remember fuck in the outside shower. Like I said if you like muscle bears you'll have no reason to not like this one. Next up is Trey Casteel and Jason Kingsley. I don't know who to watch in this scene. I find both guys equally attractive. It's a great pairing and a great clip. Next up a guy jacks off for Keumgay. If you aren't familiar with their films then I'll fill you in. Basically they have some guy with an amazing body. He is jacked and/or blown. Sometimes even massaged a bit. Then he finishes himself off in most cases. This video is no different. Last up is Blake Harper fucking. I have never seen this clip before. It made me think two things. 1. Holy crap Blake Harper is hot (knew that already) and 2. that man has powerful legs. This scene is just a perfect way to end this collection of videos.










No comments:

Post a Comment