Monday, April 11, 2011

Videos

If you liked the hidden massage cam I posted last time then well I got 2 more for ya. Still can't wrap my head around how willing these guys are. They don't try to stop him in anyway. Next up a guy in overalls jacks off. Kinda all to that scene. Fourth up is photoshoot turned fuck. Seriously every time I see a clip like this I wonder how is it that there are any dirty photographs if they all turn out like this. Well then again if I was either guy I'd do the same. Next Torin Chesnick poses, talks dirty to the camera, and jacks off. It's a shortened version of his video for powermen. It was pretty hot. I love how verbal he was. Lastly is an edging guy on cam. And if he's edging you know there is a good ending. Hard to edge and not have a good ending.










No comments:

Post a Comment