Friday, April 8, 2011

Videos

So my first video was deleted meaning we are already off to a good start. Moving on to the next one. This is a video of a guy named Speedy. Not exactly a name I want to go by when I'm doing something that involves me pulling on my dick. Anyway the guy does have a nice dick and shoots a nice load. Next up is two studs fucking on a bed. It's another one of those they are only "gay for pay" videos. Yeah both guys look really into it. Moving on the next video is from a movie called Harem. It's apparently the 4th part. If you like vintage barebacking then you'll love this clip. The thing about this clip is all the guys look and sound like they are always 2 seconds away from coming. Moving on to the fifth video. Big roger does a bit of exercising then jacks off in the shower. I must say he is fun to watch. Last up is a massage hidden cam. Apparently this guy is the assistant coach or something to a Lacrosse team. What better way to de-stress players then to jack them off. I will also say that none of the players seem at all uncomfortable with this. Wonder how long this was going on.








No comments:

Post a Comment