Friday, April 1, 2011

Videos

The first video is two guys fucking in the garage. Got to love vintage videos. Sometimes the cumshots are just better. Then Blake Nolan and Cliff Rhodes fuck a twink. This was my biggest fantasy growing up. Having two older guys show me the sexual ropes. I even like the fucking him while he's being held. Third up is Ross Hurston and Rocco Banks. I must say the two make a very hot pair. They compliment each other very well. Plus sex in a gym is always a turn on. Next Alain Lamas jacks off on webcam. I posted this because he looks a lot bigger then I remember him looking. Maybe it's just the way the webcam is. Plus he can bounce things that I'm pretty sure he couldn't do when he was on Manavenue. The only thing I can't stand about him is his voice. I know it's such a shallow thing to not like, but it throws it off. He needs a deeper voice. If you are like me then this next clip is for you. Yesterday I posted a picture from this video. That's right it's Gianluigi jacking off. I must say though that he looks a lot like Alex Marte. Doesn't he? The only difference is Gianluigi has more facial and chest hair and is just a little bit tanner. Now put those two together and that would be a hot video. Lastly a guy named Alexander jacks off. If you like guys with tattoos then you'll like this one. This guy has a pretty nice body too.










No comments:

Post a Comment