Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another set up

I was talking to another one of my former fuck buddies and we got talking. He mentioned how much he missed me and would like to fuck me again. Well I'm a top now and honestly I don't think I'll be bottoming anytime soon. Anyway he mentioned that I could fuck him. I said that'd be great. He did say that I'd have to wear a condom. I said I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. The thing is my dick is way too sensitive to not wear a condom. Especially if I get into the right spot. Plus I think I'm getting really aggressive in bed. I don't think I'm a passive bottom anymore. My boyfriend has made me a full blown top. I mean I want to fuck him really bad sometimes and I mean I'm aggressive. I still make sure he's ok, but I just want to fuck him hard and fast. I want to hear him whimper and moan. Yeah I'm so not passive anymore. So I have two possible threesomes when I get back to Texas. I also realized something about me too. If I had to list things that have to happen in sex in a specific order it would go as follows.
1. Kissing
2. Oral sex
3. Rimming/Anal
In order to get me in the mood I have to kiss. And not just a peck on the cheek. It has to be a hard passionate kiss. That really gets me going. Without that I'm just not in the mood for sex. You can play with my nips and my dick, but I just won't be in the mood unless I get a good passionate kiss. Next I have to suck dick. I love sucking dick. Yeah an aggressive top that loves to suck dick. I just love it. If I have those two things I'm pretty much good. Now the rimming is new to me. Never thought I'd like it as much as I do. And if I'm rimming I have to do anal. But again if I don't have those two in a sexual encounter I'm fine. Just as long as I have the first two.
I don't know what this guy's name is. I do know that I want to run my tongue all over his body. I want to worship every aspect of this guys body. I usually prefer guys to be hairy, but I like this guy smooth. And there is something about his face. It just draws me in.
I posted this pic because this guy is my hair double. What I mean is that we pretty much have the exact same about of hair. Except I have hair on my forearms. And some on my shoulders that's only visible because of my tattoo. Anyway I have like no chest hair like this guy. Just a few random hairs here and there. Then you get to my lower stomach and there it is. Also I do possibly plan on getting a tattoo where he got his.
Well I love this picture. A hairy pec right there. I'd so suck on that nipple if it was right in front of me. Plus this guy has lips I'd love to kiss. I'd have fun with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment