Monday, April 25, 2011

Quality time

Yesterday I got to spend quality time with my boyfriend. He's back home for good and I'm living it. Really missed him. Well we watched the movie Bear City and I loved it. Lately I haven't found a lot of gay themed movies that had a really good ending. I watched Testosterone and All the Rage and those two movies just left me feeling confused. Too many loose ends. It's good to see a comedy with a feel good ending. Plus I thought a lot of the guys were cute. I wasn't too sure if my boyfriend was going to enjoy it since he doesn't like hairy guys. I'm perfect for him because the only hair I have is on my ass and legs. I have a bit on my arms and face, but pretty much smooth. I guess the other reason why I loved the movie is because I could totally see myself as the main character. I like hairy guys and I'd find myself going for the one guy who was pretty much unobtainable. In other news I finally got some. That's another fun thing about having your boyfriend home. You can actually have sex. It was great. Least I thought it was. Didn't hear him complaining. Anyway I realize that I get so mushy after sex. I mean I'm rubbing on him, kissing him, telling him that I love him and that he makes me happy. I truly become a woman. Which makes sense when you think about it. All that testosterone peaks and then goes down. Leaves you a bit well emotional. He doesn't mind of course. He loves it in fact. I do admit I say things I don't normally say. And I spend an awful lot of time staring at him. Glad he likes it because I can't help it.
Well we knew that this was going to happen. Well I did anyway. Samuel Colt doing a Colt movie. I mean you look at him and he does scream Colt model. I'm honestly glad though that he didn't start off with Colt. I think in working with other studios it really got his rep going. Seems like guys that start off with Colt nowadays don't last too long. Least that's what it seems like. I just wonder who they are paring him up with. Doesn't seem like Colt has a whole lot of models.
This is the movie that everyone is talking about. Francesco D'Macho is stepping back in front of the camera. Well that's not anything new, but it's with a different studio then his own. I can honestly say I've gone back and forth with him. I don't know why that is. I guess because I never realize how big he was. I mean you hear it all the time in these interviews, but I just never see it on camera. He always seems shorter. Anyway I think this is a good pairing. I know that Alex Marte is a huge fucker. This pairing I think will be very evenly matched and showcase both really well.
Have you ever seen a couple (gay or straight) and just thought oh yeah that's so right. That's what I see in these two. I see why they would be a couple. Me personally I like the guy in the white shorts better, but I see the appeal of the other. Both would be labeled muscle bears. Well if they were hairier. They just look right together. Bet they have an amazing sex life. If they are still together (hoping so).

No comments:

Post a Comment