Saturday, April 23, 2011

Videos

First up is Gordan Burke. We get to see a bit of his morning routine. Which of course involves taking care of morning wood that tends to pop up. Then it's another Cumpilation. I post them because I know there are those of you who absolute love them. I love them too, but I always do love watching the whole scene too. Third up is a scene with Rayboy and Topher. Do not ask me who's who because I have no clue. It starts off with a massage which then becomes (of course) a prostate massage. It is bareback just fyi. And the guy doesn't cum inside the other's ass. Which I of course am happy about. Then it's BD9. Or maybe it's BO 9. The font he used makes it hard to tell. Anyway this guy gets a little horny and starts using his pillow and mattress to relieve himself. FYI it's a great way to jack off. It's a short clip, but still worth a look. Fifth up is the first part of Best little warehouse. Which I'm sure is a play off of Best little whore house. It's a comedy made back in the day. Look it up. Anyway this is one reason why I love vintage clips. Each scene is like 7 or 8 minutes. They don't spend forever leading up to it. Which is what a lot of clips nowadays do. Sometimes it's great, but other times you just want them to get right down to it. Last up is a hairy stud shooting his load. And what a load it is.










No comments:

Post a Comment