Friday, March 4, 2011

Can't win

So now my boyfriend is sick. And of course he doesn't want to kiss me because he doesn't want to get me sick. Then again I'm not exactly up to par myself. So that's another week without sex. And sadly I won't get to edge until Tuesday probably. He's obviously not going anywhere tomorrow, and today I'm at work. Sunday he won't be going anywhere either. Monday is another full work day. I know I'll be getting bitchy by that time. Doesn't help that my friend is over at his boyfriend's house so I have no one to talk to. That makes me even bitchier. It's going to be a long weekend. A weekend I'm not looking forward too.

Bodybuilders and mirrors. No matter how many times I see it, I never get tired of it. I mean part of the sport requires you to check yourself in the mirror all the time. You have to make sure you're doing the pose right. Or that things look symmetrical. Show me a bodybuilder that doesn't check himself out in the mirror and I'll show you someone that will never win a competition. Besides so many gyms have mirrors everywhere.
I'm not a guy that's into piercings. Except in two places. Well technically three. Nip and cock rings. Those are the only ones I have no problem with guys getting. Ear rings and lip rings. I'm just not a fan of. This guy has the nip rings I like. I'm find with the bar through them, but the rings are more fun to play with. Well I assume they are more fun to play with. Never been with a guy who had them. My boyfriend doesn't like guys with any piercings. So he discourages me in getting mine done. Then again he was against me getting another tattoo and well now he's on board with it. To each their own.
I must say I love this guys chest. A nice hefty size with very suckable nips. Guys like this are hard to find. Least for me. Only met one with nips like that. Sadly he didn't have this guys pecs. If he had I'm pretty sure I would have never left Texas. Least not for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment