Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just frustrated

I think that's exactly it. I'm frustrated with a lot of things. I was talking to a friend and he is in a relationship. It's an open relationship. They typically play together, but they can play separate. The thing is that sounds like such a great plan, but the thing is I know me. I wouldn't be happy in an open relationship. I mean it's one thing if we agree to do it if we are out of state, but another to do it right here in town. I mean it's a small conservative town. Kinda hard to find playmates. Plus I think I'm just sexually frustrated because me and my boyfriend won't be having sex for the 2nd week because one of us was sick. I mean I wish that we had sex more often, but then again I knew about that going into it. He said he's not very sexual and it's true he's not. Not having sex enough isn't a reason to break up with someone. I'm not breaking it off because of that. I mean everything else about him makes me happy. Yeah we have fights, but what good relationship doesn't. Then of course I had to be on twitter to find out that me and my boyfriend's zodiac signs are not compatible like I thought. I mean I truly thought that they were in sync. My boyfriend even looked it up. So I don't know if now they are saying they don't get along or what. Said that we can work, but it's not the norm. I don't want to be one of those guys that will only date guys of certain signs. I mean yes me and my Ex broke up just like the compatibility thing said we would, but still. I guess I need to talk to him more. I just don't want to bring up the sex thing. I just don't want him to see me as a guy that has to have sex all the time to be happy. Besides come summer this won't be an issue. And if I keep feeling this way then maybe I'll talk to him about it. Just don't want sex being a big issue for us.
So this is the Samuel Colt I'm use to seeing. Oh side note he also goes by the name Brad Steele. Anyway I'm use to seeing him at this size. That's why when I found that other pic it blew me away. Personally I like him at this size. He's big enough that it's impressive, but not so big that you feel intimidated being anywhere near him or feeling like he'd never even look at you.
Sam is the counter of Vince Ferelli. Vince is a big guy. Not to mention he is a bit younger. Yet Vince is perfect at that size. Mainly because he's never really had this don't touch me attitude. Even when he thought he was just straight he was still approachable. I mean he's a good guy with a great body. It's like a teddy bear. That's always the difference. I'm not saying Sam Colt isn't a nice guy, I'm just saying he doesn't strike me as nice at a bigger size. Vince smiles at you and you feel like talking to him. Which is why Vince is at the top of my "If I get a hall pass I'd fuck this person" list.
There is no doubt in my mind that Hans Hoffman is a bodybuilder. His body changes pretty much every time you see him. One time he was completely ripped. The next time he looked like he still had good size, but it was covered up with fat (a.k.a. off season). In this one he's looking a bit hairy. That of course isn't saying that he doesn't look hot no matter what. He just has that face that begs to be kissed. And don't get me started on the dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment