Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally hit

Yesterday me and my boyfriend watched the movie All the Rage. After that movie something that I kinda knew just sunk in deeper. Basically Mr. Perfect is not always Mr. Right. What that means is we all have our ideal for a perfect partner. Yet when we really let ourselves fall for someone we realize that the right person isn't always what we'd expect to find. I know I'm not my boyfriend's perfect mate and I know I'm not his. Yet we are still right for each other. I've had a crush on a guy who I thought of as a close Mr. Perfect. Well the guy was a flake and couldn't really count on him for anything. I think I'm lucky to have learned this as quickly as I have. I mean if something were to happen to my relationship I know that yeah I'll hurt, but I'll have the tools needed to find someone that makes me happy. Looks are something that does make one guy stand out from another in a line up, but it's the stuff that you can't see that makes you stay with a guy. My boyfriend isn't tall, isn't built like a bodybuilder, and doesn't let out his emotions in short burst, but he is my right guy. He makes me want to be the best boyfriend I can be for him. He can make me feel so much better by just holding me. He's my Mr. Right and that makes him perfect for me.
This is a picture of Ross Taylor. He always did it for me. He was a quiet muscle bear. Yeah he'd be a bit vocal during sex, but most of the time he was quiet. Always wondered what he was like with his friends. Maybe this was a photo taken by a friend. One can only wonder unless you know him.
the side of bodybuilding you rarely see. Yeah there are guys that put on coloring at the contest, but there are others that get it done at their hotel rooms. And usually it's an all over tan as you can see. I must say this guy has great legs and ass. Wonder if he was flexing a bit for the camera or if it was because of the hair dryer. I mean that is a lean piece of ass right there.
Seems like every guy nowadays has a photo like this somewhere. I know I do. My boyfriend has a few (that he's deleted), and a lot of my friends have these photos. And it's not just gay guys that do it either. Wonder if it's just the vain side of every guy showing up. Usually the photo is taken in a way to show off something. This guy is trying to show off his body and dick. It's kinda like a bicep like flex.

No comments:

Post a Comment