Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Videos

The first video is from 35 and up. Don't think this line of movies is being made anymore. Anyway the only guys in it are 35 and up and every scene reminds you of it. Mainly because they say something like, I prefer 35 and up. The next clip was one that I found surprisingly hot. A daddy type fucks a blond. He's a pretty verbal guy. At first I thought it was the director. And clearly he loves playing with the boys ass. Now the 3rd video asks a good question. Would you suck Eric Evans' dick to get into the fraternity? Hell I'd do it for free. I even ignored the fact that Eric looks a little too old to be in a Frat. Next is the final scene from the movie Love Story. It's a pretty nice scene. Really gets down to business pretty quickly. I deleted the would be 5th video because I copied it without realizing it was the short version of the clip I wanted. My bad. Last up is Lucas getting fucked in the gym. Lucas is such a hot bottom. He has a great body and great ass. Not to mention he really gets into what he's doing. Love the fact that he wears a jockstrap the whole time. Wonder whatever happened to him.








No comments:

Post a Comment