Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Videos

First up is a vintage clip. I must say the top in this movie has a huge cock. And looks like he sure knows how to use it. I bet that man was hounded all the time for that dick. Wonder who the guy is. Now this next clip was called Johnny Rahm. I don't know if that's one of the guy's name or what. It's another vintage clip that's worth sitting down to and wanking....watching. Meant watching....ok not really. Anyway the third clip is with Donnie Russo. It's from Chain of Command I believe. Man Russo is so hot. Love how verbal he is. Then it's Officer Tom Lord. I posted this for two reasons. 1 the man is great when it comes to muscle worship. 2 to show how the freakishness with his dick began. I mean the guy had a nice size dick to begin with then all of a sudden that lump started. There's different speculation of the cause. Some say injections and others say over vacuuming. Either way it ruined a perfectly good dick on a perfectly hot man. Fifth up is a bodybuilder smoking a cigar and jacking off. Don't know the guys name sadly. Do wish he did a bit more in this clip. I mean the dude has a great body that should have been shown off a bit more. Then again this isn't the whole clip. Does shoot a decent load. Lastly are two guys fucking for Kristen Bjorn. Well the website anyway. I always love anything that comes from Kristen Bjorn. They really get their models to focus on the whole experience rather just getting right too it. They kiss for a long time, suck dick, rim, then slowly start fucking. I love it. Obviously I'm not the only one since the studio does quite well.










No comments:

Post a Comment