Friday, March 4, 2011

Videos

I tried to post this video before, but it got deleted. Well found it again. It's Jack Radcliffe and Mike Vespa from Big Bear Trucking Company. Least I think that's the name of it. I love this scene. Mainly because it's one of the first full scenes I ever downloaded. Plus it was a great ending to a very hot movie. Wish I had that movie to watch right now. Next up is Brad Patton and Matt Cole from Trunks. Don't ask me which number Trunks. Just know it's one of theme. I must say this movie makes Brad look even better then usual. Maybe it's the tan, or the oil, but wow. Very hot in this clip. Third up is a twink sucking daddy cock. That's all the scene is. I must say the "daddy" in this clip had a nice dick. I'd do the same thing if I saw him in the locker room. Then it's a vintage threesome with Tom LeDuc. Sadly things like this don't happen. Least not up here in Wisconsin. Sadly this isn't the whole clip. There is another part that takes place by the hot tub. Next up is Tyler Reed and Tyler Saint. This was from the two Tylers video. Don't remember the studio that did it. I must say it's a pretty good pairing. Body wise they aren't to different. Plus they use a fleshlight. Last up Coach fucks the cleaning boy. If this was all it took to get one of my coaches to fuck me then I would have done it a long time ago.










No comments:

Post a Comment