Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a morning

So I talked to my friend and his boyfriend again this morning. We did a threeway chat. The boyfriend was going to do something away from the chat and I said well I guess I could do the webcam. I was going to edge anyway. Well I basically gave the boyfriend a preview of what will happen in July. I must say I was really getting turned on by it. Or just because I hadn't cum in like a week. So by the time I got to my edge I was pretty worked up. Didn't last nearly as long as I usually do. I must say that was a pretty great climax though. I'm really excited about this. Do wish my boyfriend was more into this stuff, but then again I knew what I was getting when I started dating him. I think I will have to talk to him about it one of these days. Granted it would help if we both didn't have to work so much and for so long.

This is a webcam snip it of a guy named Brutal Johnny. He's from Romania apparently and is gay. It looks like this is from when he was younger and a bit smaller. Now he is for sure a musclebear. In this one he's more of a muscle pup. I must say he just has that little bit that makes him very sexy. You know he loves showing off. Then again if I looked like he did and does now I'd do the same.
This is a still from a Butch Dixon film with Christian Torrent (the guy getting his nips pulled). I can't remember the other guys name. I think it was Jack... meh doesn't matter. I must say I love this picture because of the nip pulling, kissing, and dick on dick action. I love doing that with my boyfriend.
This is a photo of Jay Cutler. I must say I don't know if it's a recent photo or what, but I must say wow he lost a lot of his definition. Maybe this is him doing an off season posing thing. If not then the steroid use has finally caught up with him. I mean there's tons of mass, but just nothing to separate each muscle and make it really pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment