Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Still got my issues

So I was talking to my friend about his relationship and it of course lead back to me. I was talking to my friend about how part of being in a relationship is admitting some of the issues you have, showing the other person, and them accepting it. Well that got me thinking. My big problem is I have very crappy body image issues. My friends boyfriend said that my friend knew how hot he thought I was. Well instantly my head says oh he's just saying that to mess with you. Or he's just saying that because he wants to be your friend. Then last night my boyfriend compliments me on my chest development. I said yeah right. And he kinda got a bit upset about me not just taking it. In my mind he's just saying that because he's my boyfriend. I mean I honestly can not take a compliment when it comes to my body. I always rationalize it to something else. Like my friends say it, oh they are just saying it because they are my friends. Guys that I wanted to hook up online said it. Oh they are just saying that because they want to hook up with me. Even at my job. Customers tell me that I look bigger, or think that the bodybuilding trophy is mine, I say oh they are just bsing me. Now you compliment me on my wit, or sarcasm, or something else about me and I'll take it and thank you for it. I mean I'm a reverse narcissist really. It's not me trying to be coy or anything like that. I really just don't believe a single person that gives me a compliment on my body. Probably why I try so hard to make it perfect. Least my idea of perfect. Least that way if they don't notice then I at least know. Sadly I know I probably will never be truly happy with my body, but maybe with age I can at least take a compliment.
Now here is something you will very rarely see. A guy wearing posers that is this hairy. Which I really think is a shame. I think there are certain guys that look bigger when they are hairier. Others just flat out look hotter. Wish I could see the rest of him. Bet he's hairy in all the other right places too.
Now this guy has a great looking chest. Everything is just the right shape. The right amount hair. And those nips are so suckable. Sadly you don't see the guy's face. Bet he's a cutie.
What gym is this, what time does this guy workout, and is that type of pants mandatory? I mean I'm shocked that a gym allows a guy to wear that. Doesn't really leave much to the imagination. Plus isn't it a little difficult squatting with a boner like that? I'm not going to lie, I hate doing squats when things are lose. Maybe that's just how his pants bunched up. Either way....wow. Wonder if it gets bigger the more he squats?

No comments:

Post a Comment