Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Videos

First up is Ken Mack and Tom Colt. I will say that Tom looks like he's lost quite a bit of weight. And he's bottoming. He always seemed to like to top. Then again it does go better with the scene. Kinda all I have to add there. Now this next video is very impressive. This guy just shoots load after load. Apparently he was jacking off for his girlfriend and yeah. Then he doesn't even make an O face which shocks me. If I was shooting like that then well it'd be hard not to make an O face. And he seems to be able to make it go as high as he wants. So if this is real then damn. Third up are some vintage fuck and cum scenes. Seems like it's just a couple of scenes from different movies pasted together. Least that's what it looked like. Speaking of vintage movies the fourth video is a good ole vintage Colt movie. I forgot what the name of this entire movie is called. Anyway I love classic Colt. It's when they really seemed to pride themselves on making good movies where there was a bit of a plot, but the focus was the fucking. Then it's Dane, Dorian, and Elijah. I must say active duty really makes you question if these guys are really gay for pay. I mean the way these guys kiss and take dick. Especially Dane... Least I think he's Dane. The blond anyway. I mean he eats cum. Straight guys really don't do that. Unless he was paid a lot to do it. Lastly is a fleshlight cam show. I must say the guy is a shooter. Got to love that. Then again a fleshlight does feel pretty good.










No comments:

Post a Comment