Monday, October 22, 2012

Videos

Today's first video is one of my favorite. It's from one of the Buckshot minute man videos. This one features Ward Austin. Basically Ward is wanting to inquire about a groundskeeper job, but doesn't find anyone. He stumbles onto a room with a mirror which means he has to stop and pose infront of it. He then finds some leather and a cowboy hat and well just watch. Next up Kake and Dave decide to have a little fun. I will say one reason why I like Smoking Hunks videos is because they do tend to favor the cop roleplay and well I like cop roleplays. Third up is a video with a fresh out of retirement Jake Deckard. In this his "boyfriend" wants to go take a shower, but Jake has other plans. Another video that plays to a favorite of mine. There are certain smells that just turn me on and a guy fresh from the gym is one of them. It's just enough BO to be a turn on without being over powering. The best way to describe this next clip is simply "screw yard work".  You see it works on two levels. There is screw, yard work as in forget doing yard work and screw yard work meaning you are working in the yard by screwing. I'll also kinda ignore that fact these guys are hispanic doing yard work. I swear I notice the most random things. This fifth clip is another favorite of mine. It stars Titpig and Buster. Two bears I find incredibly sexy. This was the final scene of some movie about T rooms. Last up is a bareback clip. I'm posting it mainly because it's a pretty hot fuck. Just more proof of why I think long drawn out sessions are much better than several quickies.

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/27556/Colt_BB_JO_-_Ward_Austin/

Sexy latino studs have hot anal pounding outside

No comments:

Post a Comment