Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wondering about my ex

How many of you guys have wondered what your ex is doing. My talk yesterday made me wonder what my ex is doing. Plus the fact that pretty soon I'll be back down in Texas. Yeah me and my ex ended things badly, but I wish him no ill will. I know early on he said he wasn't going to get a boyfriend if things didn't workout with us. I do wonder if he stuck to that or if he has found someone he's willing to try to trust. I also wonder if he's still in Texas or at least still in the area he was in. Again I know he was talking about moving around the time we broke up. As far as I know he's dropped all my contacts, but I just wonder. Would be weird to run into him when I'm down there. I'm sure if he's with a guy he hasn't characterized me as an innocent schoolboy, but as a cheater that ran off with a guy. Again that's fine. I don't plan on dating the guy again. I know he use to be on facebook (in part because of me). He joined a fan page I started and is still there. Again just can't help, but wonder what he's up to. Knowing my luck he has stumbled onto my blog and hasn't figured out that I'm talking about him until now.
This guy is a huge slab of meat. It's sad that my first thought upon seeing this was that it was morphed. I've been looking at it for awhile and I don't think it is. I think this guy is actually as big as he is in the picture. Not going to lie if I had a guy like him I'd never let him go. I'm a big sucker for big bears. It's the teddy bear affect. Who wouldn't want to be held by that. It's why I'm such a big bear fan. It's actually funny when I was trying to hook up with guys they would say they were hairy like they had to warn me ahead of time. Like it was a big turn off. Then when I told them I like hairy guys they had no problem mentioning how hairy they were.
Once in awhile I come across a photo that really makes you realize how big some guy's dick really is. This is one of them. I mean this dick is not only long, but thick too. You can tell the head alone takes up this guy's mouth. For me a dick like this is a challenge for me. I'd love to see how well I could suck a guy off with a dick like this. That's just as far as it would go. My ex had a dick similar to this one (not as long but as thick), and I'm kinda over it. I have no interest in taking it anally.

The above video is a 20 week transformation of John Cutri. Now the description for this video makes it sound like the guy went from this fat slob to a bodybuilder physique. The truth is he wasn't bad looking to start off with. Yeah just needed to lean up a bit, but he was by no means a fat pig farmer as the description would have you believe. I will say the transformation was subtle at first, but I think with better lighting you see how much he did change. He went from 273 lbs to 225 lbs. Must say he looks good either way to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment