Friday, July 8, 2011

Almost time to go

So next week I may not get to post as much since I'll be down in Texas. I might post earlier or later or not at all. Depends on how much time I have to just be on the comp. I know I'll have to get on to stay on top of videos. So I'm just giving you all a heads up. I'll try to post one more reminder tomorrow, but Sunday I know I won't be posting because I never do. Monday I probably won't get to post either since my flight is so early in the morning and my mom is going to want to hang out with me in the afternoon. I might post a short one that evening. Again we'll see. Depends on how badly my ear is killing me.
When I see this guy I just think wow this guy is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. Now of course he is a bodybuilder and I'm sure he thinks otherwise or judges might think otherwise, but I don't. Guys I find "perfect" are guys that have the right amount of bulk for their height and/or good symmetry. There are other guys who aren't bodybuilders I'd label as perfect because they are comfortable with their body. When you are comfortable with your body it shows and I find that attractive. It's why I like cocky guys, but only to the extent that it doesn't over shadow other good attributes about them like a good sense of humor.
If I saw a guy wearing a shirt like this I'd do my best not to stare. I can't help but wonder what else is on this guy. Is this one of his "workout" shirts? I bet he has a pretty good body on him. There are so many things going through my head that it wakes up my lower head.
Ah Caesar. That man really has changed. He went from being this twink to this huge bodybuilder to a nice size daddy. Personally I think he looks great like this. I'm not knocking when he was bigger, but he was always shaved and I like hairy guys. Plus it completes the daddy look. Would have never seen him with facial hair back in the day. Would love to hit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment