Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Videos

The first video is Ty Fox camping. To put this in context it's from a movie where Ty Fox and two other guy's with the last name fox play brothers and they are coming to terms with their homosexual feelings. Ty explains to the younger Fox brother what he did on his camping trip. Must say wish I was camping with him. I'd help him get to sleep no problem. Next up is Junior B. It's just a standard jack off and shower scene. The next two videos are of Str8 Jeff. The first one he's on his bed. As I said before I love watching him because he really does seem to do what he does because he enjoys helping his viewers get off. Just showing that he's a straight guy that has no problems with homosexual guys. Unlike a lot of these cam shows out there. Then the next on he fucks toy pussy. The sound is off however. Not that any of you are watching the clips for the amazing things that get said. My original 5th clip was deleted. It doesn't surprise me since it was a sean cody clip. So the last video is Deputy Trent and Fireman Cody. This is another one of those sites where they get guys who are "straight" and have them perform on camera. I'm sure Deputy Trent will look familiar to some of you. Pretty sure he's done other work for other sites.








No comments:

Post a Comment