Monday, July 18, 2011

Trip Wrap Up

So today I fly back home to wait another year before flying back if not longer. Sadly I didn't get to do some of the things I wanted to. Both the threesomes I had planned fell through. So I guess I'll have to wait longer on that. It's something I want to do, but hey I'm still young. I know I personally can't wait to get home to hold my boyfriend in my arms. I will admit that being around here doesn't feel like home anymore. It feels foreign. Everything is changing and I don't know where a lot of things are. I was going to grab a fleshlight while I was down here, but I think I'll just order one for my b-day or christmas. Plus once I'm back home I'll go back to a normal posting schedule. I've been either tired, away from a wifi connection, or just been too busy.
I must say this is a pretty good 3-D computer generated image. If you don't focus a bit you can believe it's a real person. I must say that I do wish I could draw. I have a lot of story ideas in my head that I'd love to put with some illustrations. Some people are writes and some are drawers. Some can be both. I sadly can only write.
I like Hans Hoffman in this picture. One the helmet leads to this fantasy of riding with him on a bike holding him tight to make sure I don't fall off. If the vibrations of the bike don't get me hard holding him sure well. Plus that top makes me want to go over there and play with his pecs. I think this was taken when he was pretty ripped. It was the pre-contest look.
I was on roids and rants and saw this image. Apparently it's from a Blue Blake movie called The Policeman Fucked My Son. The funny thing is I can't find any information on it. Last I checked Blue Blake hadn't put out a movie since like 2007. Or maybe it was 2008. Looks interesting which is kinda why I'd like to be able to find something on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment